with props to Json - here's my top ten wish I was there bible moments...
10. The Great Flood - except I want to be in Georgia when this happens. Then I would know if it was really the whole world or just the whole world.
9. In prison with Paul - just to hang out and talk and pray together.
8. David and Goliath - for two parts, really - I want to know what posesses a jr. high age boy to hack off someone's head and then I want to chase down the Philistines and play braveheart with them.
7. In the Garden - with Adam and Eve. What was that like?
6. The Parting of the Red Sea - I wonder if there were like walls of water on either side, or if the water just tidal'd away? If there were walls, then I wonder if any fish were just swimming along and just flew out?
5. Genesis 1:3,4 - What was light and dark like before god separated them?
4. Acts 5 - Annanias and Saphira - are people like giving hand signals and stuff to Saphira? no, no, no...don't say that!!
3. At Jesus' tomb - what did the resurection looks like? Was it bright and stuff?
2. Peter walks on the water...why did no one else get out? Would I get out?
1. At the writing of Hebrews. I want to know who she was...