Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sick

I feel great today. Other that sweating all day and feeling like throwing up everytime I stand up - life is great!

I watched a bunch of football, researched, studied and outlined a talk for tommorrow night, played video games, read a whole book, watched Civic Duty (which suced) and Letters from Iwo Jima (which was well done) and successfully made myself microwave popcorn and started getting hooked on the original British version of the Office (which made me laugh out loud)

Now I am going back to laying still, since Khobi is on her way home and she's throwing up - yep, she's taking her turn being sick also. I've got a great family.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

ya if you think that the american version of the office is funny you know the british one will be, 1 cause there like a hundred times more funny but also they have crazy accents. how can that not be better, minus jim and pam and michael