Thursday, January 24, 2008

Conversations

I love youth ministry simply for the conversations. On any given week I get to have a whole bunch of conversations with all sorts of young people where the topics range from families to christianity to calling to sports to music to friends to youtube to whatever. In college our definition of youth ministry happens when an adult enters the world of a teen an applies the gospel to their young life. It is an awesome priviledge to be allowed to apply some gospel to today's generation of youth who are so open to whatever Jesus has for them. They are stunningly remarkable.

1 comment:

M@ndy said...

Lol, this has nothing to do with your post but I was letting you know I have a new blog because I don't have the stuff I need to access the old one. Anyway...AND I have the Google Ad things lol. Fun stuff.