Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Free for All



I'm on a new keyboard today and it's rather noisy...yesterday I baptized my keyboard with a Frapachino that a student bought me. That was frustrating.

Tonight, at youth group, we are having a Free for All (much like everyother youth pastor who is enamored with Rob Bell...Aaron Swank is partly right about me...). We are going to focus the questions on relationship issues.

During some worship times, we are going to use some visuals and questions that I have downloaded from Dropping Knowledge. We'll use these and talk about the role of questions in our relationships, especially with Jesus.

It should be a great night.
Here's an example of what we'll use for our prayers:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can't hear the keys moving, how do you know you're typing?

-Sarah